- When we become believers, it’s God’s will that we engage in the “good work” of being generous (Philippians 1:3-6; 4:14-19).
- When we receive Christ, it’s God’s will that we have the assurance of our salvation (Romans 8:35, 37-39)
- Though we receive the gift of salvation through faith, we are to live godly lives because of God’s matchless grace (Titus 2:11-14; Romans 6:1-2; Ephesians 2:8-10)
Years in Ministry
- We must be on guard since our greatest strength can become our greatest weakness (Acts 15:36-41)
- No matter what our human tendencies, we can measure up to the stature of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit (1 Thessalonians 2:6b-12)
- Through God’s grace and strength, we can be faithful regardless of our circumstances and Satan’s attacks on our lives and ministries (2 Timothy 4:7-8).