What would happen to your ministry if you were taken out?
Direct correlation with how much time you have invested into the next generation.
2 Timothy 4:9-18- Paul invested in the lives of others so that when he was shut down the ministry could continue on and explode.
3 motivations to do this and instructions to implement into your lives
- Our organizations depend on this- you cant grow an enduring ministry unless you work small; it must incorporate personnel investment
The average young person today spends 10,000 hours playing video games before they are 21.
- Young people know they need older people to train them and we need them. “Young people know they need a Yoda.”
- It is a command- Do you have a vision of the young people who will surround you?
- Selection- Titus, Timothy,
Who are the faithful, reliable people? Talent without character is a disaster waiting to happen. Able to teach others.
Jesus was selective in who He chose and the further He got into His ministry the more He retreated.
- Association- spend time with them and let them in. Mark 3:14 “He appointed twelve that they might be with him and that he might send them out to preach”
3. delegation- let them be a part of the word.